Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
BIG DOG EXTREME EBIKE DESCRIPTION
If you're looking for an affordable fat folding ebike with full suspension, the Big Dog Extreme might be the perfect fit. It's got tons of power, premium components throughout, and incredible build quality.
The Big Dog Extreme can handle riders up to 6'-5" and 300 lbs., so it's a perfect off-road ebike for the outdoor adventurer. The 750W rear hub motor will power you up steep hills, and the 48V/15Ah battery will extend your range with each charge.
BIG DOG EXTREME SPECIFICATIONS
- - Range: 5-6 hrs / 25 to 50 miles range
- - Weight: 61 lbs.
- - Load: 300 lbs.
- - Folds Up: Yes
- - Warranty: 1 Year
- - Accessories: Battery operated bright LED front and rear lights
- - Tires: 20" x 4"
- - Frame Style: HIgh Step Frame
- - Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- - Drive Modes: Speed (Cadence) Sensor Pedal Assist System w/ 5 Levels of Assist, Right-Side Thumb Throttle, 6-Speed Shimano Gearing
- - Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- - Opened Dimensions: Length - 70", Minimum Seat Height: 33", Reach: 18"
- - Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 18" x 33"
- - Step Over Height: 25"
- - Handle Bar Height: (from the ground) 42"
- - Motor: 750W (Nominal 1200W Peak)
- - Battery: Easy-Access 48V/15Ah Li-Ion
- - Battery Manufacturer: Boston Power USA 5300 mAh
- - Removable Battery: Yes
- - Charge Time: 5-6 Hours
- - Speed & Torque: 28 mph & 80 NM
- - Model Year: 2021
- - Use Case: Urban Jungles, Remote Trails, Sunny Beaches
- - Fork: Mozo USA Suspension Fork w/ 140mm Travel
- - Seat Post: Suspension Seat Post w/ 27.2mm Travel
- - Saddle: Wide Saddle
- - Display: LCD-5900 Ebike Intelligent Display w/ Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer and Trip Distance Readouts
- - Crank: 170mm w/ 28-33-42T
- - Lights: Battery Operated Front and Rear LED Lights
- - Assembly: The Big Dog Extreme comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the Seat Post and Handlebar. Please see the assembly video below.
- - Tools Required: 6mm Allen Wrench (Included)
- - Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time.
Directions to Unlocking the Big Dog Extreme Speed Limit
- - Make sure the display is off
- - Hold both breaks and throttle all the way down
- - Using another finger (while still holding) turn on the display by pressing down the M button
- - After the display turns on, keep holding the breaks and throttle for 16 seconds
- - After 16 seconds, let go
- - After letting go change the pedal assist level to 5 and pedal
- - If you see that the speed gets to around 27-28 mph, it is unlocked
- - Repeat steps if it doesn’t work