Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
BIG DOG OFF-ROAD FAT TIRE FOLDING EBIKE DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for an incredibly powerful folding electric bike? Do you want the best quality components and the longest-lasting battery? Well, Imagine cruising around town on this baby!
The GreenBike Big Dog Off Road is the monster truck of off-road foldable ebikes. Weighing in at 61 pounds, the GreenBike Big Dog Off Road is packed with high-end features normally found on much more expensive ebikes.
It's a powerful, sleek, and comfortable ride, with top-quality components that will last for years. Use it for commuting, exercise, or to just take a leisurely ride on this comfy e-bike.
The 6061 aluminum alloy frame, 750W electric motor, 48V/15Ah battery, and 6-speed Shimano gears are only some of the great features that come standard on the Green Bike Big Dog Off Road.
BIG DOG OFF-ROAD SPECIFICATIONS
- - Range: 25-50 Miles on 5 Hour Charge
- - Weight: 61 lbs.
- - Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- - Folds Up: Yes
- - Warranty: One year
- - Accessories: Battery operated bright LED front and rear lights
- - Tires: 20" x 4.0"
- - Frame Style: High Step Frame
- - Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- - Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle
- - Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- - Open Dimensions: Length - 70", - Minimum Seat Height: 33", Reach - 26"
- - Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 29" x 39"
- - Handle Bar Height: 12"
- - Step Over Height: 25"
- - Motor: 750W Nominal Rear-Mounted Geared Hub (1200 W Peak)
- - Battery: Easy-Access 48V/15Ah Battery Pack w/ Boston Power USA Cells
- - Removable Battery: Yes
- - Charge Time: 5-6 hours
- - Top Speed: 28 mph & 80 NM
- - Gearing Details: Shimano 7-Speed Derailleur
- - Fork: Mozo USA Suspension with 140 mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout
- - Stem: Adjustable Height
- - Saddle: Wide Saddle with Back Light
- - Stem/Handlebar: Tool-Free Adjustable
- - Display Type: LCD-S900 E-bike Intelligent Display
- - Readouts: Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip Distance
- - Suspension: Dual suspension, front 140 mm travel Mozo USA and rear Taiwan kindshock A5 RE
- - Assembly: The Big Dog Off-Road comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the Seat Post and Handlebar.
- - Tools Required: 6mm Allen Wrench (Included)
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada at this time.
Directions to Unlocking the Big Dog Off-Road Speed Limit
- - Make sure the display is off
- - Hold both breaks and throttle all the way down
- - Using another finger (while still holding) turn on the display by pressing down the M button
- - After the display turns on, keep holding the breaks and throttle for 16 seconds
- - After 16 seconds, let go
- - After letting go change the pedal assist level to 5 and pedal
- - If you see that the speed gets to around 27-28 mph, it is unlocked
- - Repeat steps if it doesn’t work