Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
CITY PATH LOW-STEP FAT TIRE EBIKE DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for an affordable fat tire low-step ebike? Check out the City Path, our newest model from GreenBike Electric Motion.
The design of the City Path combines the best features of GreenBike's top two best-selling models, the City Premium and the Big Dog Extreme.
Specifically designed to provide the maximum riding experience, the City Path comes with premium features including a powerful 750W hub motor, a low step folding frame for comfort, high torque, hydraulic disc brakes and a rear passenger seat.
CITY PATH SPECIFICATIONS
- - Length: 63"
- - Range: 20 - 40 Miles (Depending on Terrain, Rider Weight, And riding speed
- - Weight: 68 lbs. (Without Battery), 78 lbs (With Battery)
- - Max Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- - Folds Up: Yes
- - Warranty: 1 Year
- - Accessories: Headlight w/ Built-in Electric Horn, Passenger Seat
- - Motor: 750W nominal
- - Battery: 48V/15Ah Lithium Removable Battery
- - Top Speed: 28 miles per hour (throttle only 20mph)
- - Removable Battery: Yes
- - Charge Time: Up to 7.5 hours, depending on the battery status
- - PAS: 5 Assists levels
- - Tires: 20" x 4" Innova Fat Tires
- - Rims: Mag Rims Aluminum Alloy
- - Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- - Drive Modes: 6 gears made by Shimano w/ Right Side Thumb Throttle
- - Fold Up Handle Bars: Yes
- - Handle Bar Height: (from the ground) 42"
- - Brakes: Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- - Open Dimensions: Length 70", Reach 18", Lowest Seating position - 33"
- - Folded Dimensions: Height 33", Length 37", Width 18"
- - Step Over Height: 18", 25"
- - Display: LCD Smart Display
- - Display Readouts: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon
- - Suspension: Suspension Fork
- - Saddle: Green Bike Wide Saddle
- - Stem: Zoom Tool-Free Adjustable Stem
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time.
Directions to Unlocking the City Path Speed Limit
- - Make sure the display is off
- - Hold both breaks and throttle all the way down
- - Using another finger (while still holding) turn on the display by pressing down the M button
- - After the display turns on, keep holding the breaks and throttle for 16 seconds
- - After 16 seconds, let go
- - After letting go change the pedal assist level to 5 and pedal
- - If you see that the speed gets to around 27-28 mph, it is unlocked
- - Repeat steps if it doesn’t work