Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
REVI BIKES REBEL 1.0 DESCRIPTION
The new Rebel 1.0 from Revi Bikes (formerly Civi Bikes) combines the portability of a folding electric bike with the durability of an all-terrain fat tire bike. The Rebel 1.0 has been engineered to accommodate bigger and taller riders and is strong enough to be ridden off-road.
Fully unfolded, the Rebel 1.0 e-bike measures a respectable 68.5” long and 24.75” wide, with a secure locking mechanism adding strength and stability to the folding frame. So even tall guys won't feel like they are riding a kid's bike.
Although the Revi Bikes Rebel 1.0 e-bike is only available in one standard size, the stem has been designed to move telescopically, while the saddle can be lowered all the way down to the clamp of the seat post. As a result, this versatile folding electric bike is comfortably suited to riders ranging in height from 5’2” all the way up to 6’2”.
The 20” wheels (a common wheel size on folding e-bikes) are fitted with knobby fat tires that are 4” wide, providing excellent traction on loose surfaces (such as gravel, sand and even snow). The smaller wheels, coupled with the 500 watts geared hub motor, also improve traction and initial take-off speed.
The Bafang high-speed motor runs off a 48 volt, 13 amp-hour lithium-ion battery, that is easy to remove from the frame. This means recharging the batteries is a much simpler process, as the battery can be detached and carried inside separately from the e-bike frame (no need to carry the whole e-bike inside whenever charging is required). This long-lasting lithium battery provides enough power to travel up to 30 miles relying solely on throttle engagement, or up to 40 miles when the PAS system is engaged.
A range of programs can be selected from the Matrix LCD display, which also allows you to keep track of battery power remaining and current motor output. For enhanced safety, the CIVI BIKES Rebel 1.0 folding e-bike has heavy-duty disc brakes (front and rear), while the memory foam saddle promises superior levels of comfort.
REVI BIKES REBEL 1.0 SPECIFICATIONS
- - Motor: 48 V 500W Bafang
- - Battery: 48V 13Ah (624Wh) Lithium-ion Battery
- - Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- - Max Speed: 20 MPH
- Max Range: 40 miles
- - Drive Mode: Pedal Assist (5 levels) & Throttle
- - Controller: Matrix Advanced LCD
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 17 in (43.18 cm)
- - Frame Fork: Aluminum Alloy
- - Fork Details: Rigid Alloy, 135mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Skewer with Nuts
- Saddle: Selle Royal Memory Foam
- Tire: 20 x 4.0
- - Transmission: SHIMANO Altus 7 Speed
- - Brake System: F/R Tektro Disc Brake
- - Max Capacity: 260 lbs
- - Weight: 59 lbs with Battery
- - Recommended Rider's Height: 5'2" - 6'2"
- - Accessories: Front Basket, Fender, Rear Rack
- - Geometric Measurements: Unfolded: 16.5” Seat Tube, 40.5” - 47.5” Handlebar Height, 16" Reach, 26” Stand Over Height, 30” Minimum Saddle Height, 24.75” Width, 66” Length, Folded: 25” Height, 19” Width, 40” Length
- - Rear Details: 170mm Hub Spacing, 12mm Threaded Skewer with Nuts
- Attachment Points: Fender Bosses, Rear Rack Bosses, Front Rack Bosses
- - Gearing Details: 7 Speed 1x7 Shimano Altus Derailleur, SunRace Cassette 13-28 Tooth
- - Pedals: VP Plastic Folding with Serrations
- - Headset: Threadless Internal Cups, Straight 1-1/8”
- - Stem: Alloy, Telescoping Height, 260mm Base with 185mm Extension, 26.9mm Clamp Diameter
- - Handlebar: Alloy, Flat, 630mm Length
- - Grips: Flat, Faux Leather with Black Stitching
- - Rims: Alloy, Double Walled, 61.4mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black
- - Spokes: Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge, Black with Silver Nipples
- - Wheel size: 20 in (50.8cm)
- - Tube Details: Schrader Valve
- - Box Dimensions: 56" x 11" x 27"
- - Assembly: The Rebel 1.0 comes mostly assembled. The final assembly includes the attachment of the front wheel, seat, lights, pedals, and handlebar. Please see the assembly video here.
- - Tools Required: 10mm & 15mm Open-end Wrench, 5mm Hex (Allen) Key, Scissors, Screwdriver (NOT Included)
- - Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- - Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada at this time.